Multiple Species Management Workshop & Conservation Appreciation Supper
Join us to discuss:
· Tools to manage habitat for multiple species
· Conflicting best management practices
· Recommendations for different species at risk
Discussions will be followed by a hands-on ranch planning exercise.
· MULTISAR (Alberta Conservation Association)
· South of the Divide Conservation Action Program
· Grasslands National Park
· Saskatchewan Burrowing Owl Interpretive Centre
· Nature Conservancy of Canada
· Nature Saskatchewan
Tuesday March 12th, at the Consul Senior Centre in Consul, SK.
FREE Workshop from 1:30 to 5:30 PM, FREE Supper at 6:00 PM Nature Saskatchewan’s Conservation Appreciation Supper catered by Manley Bakery!
Everyone is Welcome to Attend!
Please Register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-780-9832
More Information: email@example.com or 306-352-0472